tournoi mix-map Index du Forumtournoi mix-map Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
La date/heure actuelle est Sam 20 Oct - 09:26 (2018)
tournoi mix-map Index du Forum
Voir les messages sans réponses

:: Sojah@So!High 20.05.2016 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tournoi mix-map Index du Forum -> information general -> Reclamation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yvannhareg

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 21:56 (2016)     Sujet du message: Sojah@So!High 20.05.2016 Répondre en citant

Sojah So High > urlin.us/2br2l

We,,dream,,of,,this,,wonderful,,time,,,Now,,we,,want,,a,,reality,,,Where,,we,,can,,smoke,,marijuana,,every,,day,,without,,no,,apologies,,,And,,even,,when,,we,,eyes,,them,,red,,like,,blood,,babylon,,cant,,pene,,we,,,Cause,,a,,da,,healing,,of,,the,,nation,,,And,,H.I.MAllMusic,,New,,Releases,,Featured,,New,,Releases,,Editors',,Choice,,All,,New,,Releases,,Discover,,Genres›,,Moods›,,Themes›,,Blues,,Classical,,Country,,Electronic,,Folk,,International,,Jazz,,Latin,,New,,Age,,Pop/Rock,,Rap,,R&B,,Reggae,,Stage,,&,,Screen,,All,,Genres,,Aggressive,,Bittersweet,,Druggy,,Energetic,,Happy,,Hypnotic,,Laid,,Back/Mellow,,Melancholy,,Passionate,,Romantic,,Sad,,Sentimental,,Sexy,,Trippy,,All,,Moods,,Background,,Music,,Celebration,,Cool,,&,,Cocky,,Drinking,,Hanging,,Out,,In,,Love,,Introspection,,Late,,Night,,Partying,,Rainy,,Day,,Relaxation,,Road,,Trip,,Romantic,,Evening,,Sex,,All,,Themes,,Articles,,Features,,Interviews,,Lists,,Streams,,Videos,,All,,Posts,,Recommendations,,My,,Profile,,Advanced,,Search,,Facebook,,Twitter,,Tumblr,,Google,,RSS,,We,,,are,,,very,,,sad,,,to,,,have,,,to,,,do,,,this,,,,but,,,there,,,is,,,no,,,other,,,alternativeThey,,,formed,,,the,,,group,,,Tom,,,&,,,Jerry,,,in,,,1957,,,and,,,had,,,their,,,first,,,success,,,with,,,the,,,minor,,,hit,,,"Hey,,,,Schoolgirl"Verse,,,I:,,,Watch,,,how,,,we,,,do,,,,burn,,,a,,,spliff,,,Whole,,,a,,,medi,,,,?,,,trail,,,fi,,,send,,,babylon,,,go,,,cemetery,,,Where,,,we,,,mek,,,we,,,talk,,,and,,,try,,,fi,,,market,,,Always,,,dem,,,a,,,try,,,find,,,the,,,weed,,,dem,,,want,,,fi,,,stop,,,it,,,So,,,we,,,roll,,,the,,,dutchie,,,and,,,we,,,blaze,,,up,,,the,,,kutchie,,,Try,,,to,,,load,,,the,,,weed,,,and,,,babylon,,,dem,,,cant,,,touch,,,it,,,We,,,want,,,fi,,,blaze,,,every,,,day,,,We,,,nah,,,give,,,a,,,fuck,,,what,,,babylon,,,man,,,say,,,Chorus:,,,Youthman,,,step,,,out,,,inna,,,babylon,,,face,,,,Spliff,,,in,,,a,,,we,,,mouth,,,and,,,the,,,chalice,,,we,,,a,,,blaze,,,,Smoke,,,marijuana,,,we,,,get,,,so,,,high,,,like,,,birds,,,in,,,the,,,sky,,,we,,,fly(2x),,,,Verse,,,,II:,,,,Yo,,,,we,,,,burn,,,,the,,,,herbs,,,,and,,,,get,,,,high,,,,Blaze,,,,it,,,,up,,,,in,,,,front,,,,of,,,,the,,,,policeman,,,,ay,,,,Ganja,,,,we,,,,a,,,,smoke,,,,but,,,,the,,,,coke,,,,we,,,,nah,,,,try,,,,When,,,,dem,,,,ask,,,,you,,,,why,,,,tell,,,,them,,,,it,,,,was,,,,sent,,,,to,,,,I,,,,by,,,,The,,,,Most,,,,High,,,,It,,,,was,,,,found,,,,pon,,,,Solomon,,,,grave,,,,and,,,,him,,,,a,,,,the,,,,wisest,,,,man,,,,See,,,,the,,,,spliff,,,,inna,,,,mi,,,,hand,,,,you,,,,better,,,,try,,,,get,,,,one,,,,We,,,,want,,,,nuff,,,,nuff,,,,nuff,,,,nuff,,,,weed,,,,to,,,,go,,,,around,,,,Yo,,,,from,,,,Jamaica,,,,we,,,,ship,,,,a,,,,thousand,,,,miles,,,,Chorus:,,,,Youthman,,,,step,,,,out,,,,inna,,,,babylon,,,,face,,,,,Spliff,,,,in,,,,a,,,,we,,,,mouth,,,,and,,,,the,,,,chalice,,,,we,,,,a,,,,blaze,,,,,Smoke,,,,marijuana,,,,we,,,,get,,,,so,,,,high,,,,like,,,,birds,,,,in,,,,the,,,,sky,,,,we,,,,flySojah,,representingLYRICSNMUSIC,,Tweet,,Independent,,Artist,,Submit,,Lyrics,,Contact,,Us,,TOS,,API,,,,2016,,no,,,want,,,no,,,aggravationLYRICSnMUSIC,,,A,,,Lyric,,,and,,,Music,,,Search,,,Engine,,,for,,,Music,,,People,,,By,,,Music,,,People,,,,,,As,,Simon,,&,,Garfunkel,,,the,,duo,,rose,,to,,fame,,in,,1965,,,largely,,on,,the,,stre,,more,,,,Hello,,darkness,,,my,,old,,friend,,,I've,,come,,to,,talk,,with,,you,,again,,,Because,,a,,vision,,softly,,creeping,,,Left,,its,,seeds,,while,,I,,was,,sleeping,,,And,,the,,vision,,that,,was,,planted,,in,,my,,brain,,Still,,remains,,Within,,the,,sound,,of,,silence,,In,,restless,,dreams,,I,,walked,,alone,,Narrow,,streets,,of,,cobblestone,,,'Neath,,the,,halo,,of,,a,,street,,lamp,,,I,,turned,,my,,collar,,to,,the,,cold,,and,,damp,,When,,my,,eyes,,were,,stabbed,,by,,the,,flash,,of,,a,,neon,,light,,That,,split,,the,,night,,And,,touched,,the,,sound,,of,,silence,,And,,in,,the,,naked,,light,,I,,saw,,Ten,,thousand,,people,,,maybe,,more,,People,,talking,,without,,speaking,,,People,,hearing,,without,,listening,,,People,,writing,,songs,,that,,voices,,never,,share,,And,,no,,one,,dared,,Disturb,,the,,sound,,of,,silence,,"Fools",,said,,I,,,"You,,do,,not,,know,,,silence,,like,,a,,cancer,,grows,,Hear,,my,,words,,that,,I,,might,,teach,,you,,,Take,,my,,arms,,that,,I,,might,,reach,,you",,But,,my,,words,,like,,silent,,raindrops,,fell,,,And,,echoed,,In,,the,,wells,,of,,silence,,And,,the,,people,,bowed,,and,,prayed,,To,,the,,neon,,god,,they,,made,,And,,the,,sign,,flashed,,out,,its,,warning,,,In,,the,,words,,that,,it,,was,,forming,,And,,the,,signs,,said,,,"The,,words,,of,,the,,prophets,,are,,written,,on,,the,,subway,,walls,,And,,tenement,,halls,,And,,whisper'd,,in,,the,,sounds,,of,,silence,,Written,,by:,,PAUL,,SIMON,,Lyrics,,,,Universal,,Music,,Publishing,,Group,,Lyrics,,Licensed,,&,,Provided,,by,,LyricFind,,Citation,,Use,,the,,citation,,below,,to,,add,,these,,lyrics,,to,,your,,bibliography:,,Style:MLAChicagoAPA,,"The,,Sound,,of,,Silence,,Lyrics.",,Lyrics.netSpence,,,,/,,,,GWe,,will,,continue,,to,,work,,diligently,,to,,realize,,the,,vision,,of,,a,,truly,,global,,Pandora,,,but,,for,,the,,time,,being,,we,,are,,required,,to,,restrict,,its,,useWe,,,believe,,,that,,,you,,,are,,,in,,,Netherlands,,,(your,,,IP,,,address,,,appears,,,to,,,be,,,5.149.248.68)(2x),,,More,,,Music:HighI,,,Must,,,Be,,,High,,,,,,SPMBecause,,,I,,,Got,,,High,,,,,,AfromanHigh,,,and,,,Dry,,,,,,RadioheadHow,,,High,,,,,,RedmanDinggin,,,,,,Sugar,,,HighI,,,Get,,,High,,,,,,Hootie,,,and,,,the,,,BlowfishWhat,,,Ive,,,Been,,,Looking,,,for,,,,,,High,,,School,,,Musical,,,More:,,,Soja,,,.(2x),,,Refrain:,,,Babylon,,,burn,,,burn,,,burnLyrics,,,YouTube,,,Playlist,,,Touring,,,Store,,,More,,,+,,,Images,,,Wikipedia,,,Google,,,LastFM,,,Tablature,,,Follow,,,Us,,,Facebook,,,Twitter,,,Google,,,Plus,,,---,,,,Lyrics,,,,Licensed,,,,and,,,,Provided,,,,By,,,,LyricFind,,,,These,,,,lyrics,,,,are,,,,not,,,,available,,,,for,,,,printingSo,,,High,,,,,,Sojah,,,Lyrics,,,VIDEOKEMAN,,,00:00,,,Lyrics,,,of,,,So,,,High,,,,,,Sojah,,,Refrain:,,,Babylon,,,burn,,,burn,,,burnWebThe,,Sound,,of,,Silence,,Simon,,&,,Garfunkel,,Simon,,&,,Garfunkel,,Simon,,&,,Garfunkel,,were,,an,,American,,music,,duo,,consisting,,of,,singer-songwriters,,Paul,,Simon,,and,,Art,,Garfunkel405,,,,Not,,,,Allowed.If,,,,you,,,,would,,,,like,,,,to,,,,be,,,,notified,,,,by,,,,email,,,,when,,,,Pandora,,,,is,,,,available,,,,in,,,,your,,,,country,,,,,please,,,,enter,,,,your,,,,email,,,,address,,,,belowWe,,,,are,,,,deeply,,,,,deeply,,,,sorry,,,,to,,,,say,,,,that,,,,due,,,,to,,,,licensing,,,,constraints,,,,,we,,,,can,,,,no,,,,longer,,,,allow,,,,access,,,,to,,,,Pandora,,,,for,,,,listeners,,,,located,,,,outside,,,,of,,,,the,,,,U.S.,,,,,Australia,,,,and,,,,New,,,,ZealandAllMusic,,,,AllMovie,,,,SideReel,,,,Celebified,,,,About,,,,FAQ,,,,Feedback,,,,Advertise,,,,Copyright,,,,Policy,,,,Privacy,,,,Policy,,,,Terms,,,,of,,,,Service,,,,Subscribe,,,,2016,,,,AllMusic,,,,,a,,,,division,,,,of,,,,All,,,,Media,,,,Network,,,,,LLC.All,,,,Rights,,,,ReservedYouthman,,,,step,,,,out,,,,inna,,,,babylon,,,,face,,,,,Spliff,,,,in,,,,a,,,,we,,,,mouth,,,,and,,,,the,,,,chalice,,,,we,,,,a,,,,blaze,,,,,Smoke,,,,marijuana,,,,we,,,,get,,,,so,,,,high,,,,like,,,,birds,,,,in,,,,the,,,,sky,,,,we,,,,flyWe,,,,dream,,,,of,,,,this,,,,wonderful,,,,time,,,,,Now,,,,we,,,,want,,,,a,,,,reality,,,,,Where,,,,we,,,,can,,,,smoke,,,,marijuana,,,,every,,,,day,,,,without,,,,no,,,,apologies,,,,,And,,,,even,,,,when,,,,we,,,,eyes,,,,them,,,,red,,,,like,,,,blood,,,,babylon,,,,cant,,,,pene,,,,we,,,,,Cause,,,,a,,,,da,,,,healing,,,,of,,,,the,,,,nation,,,,,And,,,,H.I.M.If,,,,you,,,,have,,,,been,,,,using,,,,Pandora,,,,,we,,,,will,,,,keep,,,,a,,,,record,,,,of,,,,your,,,,existing,,,,stations,,,,and,,,,bookmarked,,,,artists,,,,and,,,,songs,,,,,so,,,,that,,,,when,,,,we,,,,are,,,,able,,,,to,,,,launch,,,,in,,,,your,,,,country,,,,,they,,,,will,,,,be,,,,waiting,,,,for,,,,youDear,,,,Pandora,,,,Visitor,Browse,,,,Lyrics,,,,by,,,,Artist:,,,,A,,,,B,,,,C,,,,D,,,,E,,,,F,,,,G,,,,H,,,,I,,,,J,,,,K,,,,L,,,,M,,,,N,,,,O,,,,P,,,,Q,,,,R,,,,S,,,,T,,,,U,,,,V,,,,W,,,,X,,,,Y,,,,Z,,,,0-9,,,,Sojah,,,,–,,,,So,,,,High,,,,Lyrics,,,,Babylon,,,,,burn,,,,,burn,,,,,burn,,,,Sojah,,,,representing,,,,We,,,,dream,,,,of,,,,this,,,,wonderful,,,,time,,,,Now,,,,we,,,,want,,,,a,,,,reality,,,,Where,,,,we,,,,can,,,,smoke,,,,marijuana,,,,every,,,,day,,,,without,,,,no,,,,apologies,,,,And,,,,even,,,,when,,,,we,,,,eyes,,,,them,,,,red,,,,like,,,,blood,,,,,Babylon,,,,can't,,,,pene,,,,we,,,,Cause,,,,a,,,,da,,,,healing,,,,of,,,,the,,,,nation,,,,And,,,,H.I.MStream,,or,,buy,,on:,,Irievibrations,,/,,Sojah,,So,,High,,Composed,,by,,Bassix,,/,,DIf,,,,you,,,,believe,,,,we,,,,have,,,,made,,,,a,,,,mistake,,,,,we,,,,apologize,,,,and,,,,ask,,,,that,,,,you,,,,please,,,,email,,,,usLog,,in,,TheSTANDS4Network0,,ABBREVIATIONS,,BIOGRAPHIES,,CONVERSIONS,,DEFINITIONS,,GRAMMAR,,LYRICS,,PHRASES,,POETRY,,QUOTES,,REFERENCES,,RHYMES,,SCRIPTS,,SYMBOLS,,SYNONYMS,,USZIP,,Search,,in,,Lyrics,,in,,Artists,,in,,Albums,,#ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZNEWRANDOM,,Search,,in,,Lyrics,,in,,Artists,,in,,Albums,,#ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZNEWRANDOM,,Welcome,,to,,Lyrics.net,,Lyrics.net,,is,,a,,huge,,collection,,of,,song,,lyrics,,,album,,information,,and,,featured,,video,,clips,,from,,endless,,number,,of,,artists,,–,,collaboratively,,assembled,,by,,contributing,,editors f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 21:56 (2016)     Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tournoi mix-map Index du Forum -> information general -> Reclamation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
[MAD]Theme by MAD ALUCRAZY 2010